Now that August is in full swing, I thought it would be fun to reach-out to Columbus tastemakers’ to find out how they are celebrating in style this summer. Summer’s sunny getaways will be featured this month begining with the gorgeous Gerber Clan.
Randy and Emily Gerber are visiting her family abroad and truly enjoying a chic Greek getaway. A few questions for this well traveled Columbus couple and their beautiful three children as emailed from Emily in Greece this week.
1. Favorite summer getaway for 2011…Lefkas, Greece located in the Ionian Sea off the Western coast of Greece.
2. I love to eat…Favorite food here is octopus (cooked any way I can get it), Amstel at the beach, Village Salad (cucumber, red onion, tomato and feta) and organic ice cream.
3. For a nightcap…Organic red wine made locally
4. Summer playlist…Current Greek music, Coldplay and anything by Vampire Weekend or Cage the Elephant.
5. If I could I would travel to…Anywhere Brooke and Brendan are traveling
Well Emily, I can speak for Brendan when I tell you we wish we were traveling through Greece with you! Apolafsete!